Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breckenridge Vacation

Chris and I just got back from a wonderful vacation with 10 of our friends in Breckenridge. We skied, cooked, threw snowballs, sledded and hot-tubbed. I really enjoyed Breckenridge. For one thing, the people are very laid-back.

Check out this sign I found at the ski rental place:
What time can we ski with Dave? 10:30"ish". Now that's my kind of job!

I especially enjoyed skiing. From the about the age 12-18 I went skiing almost every year. But I had no idea how I'd do after a decade of staying off the slopes. 
Apparently skiing is like riding a bike and I dominated the mountain!

Speaking of mountains, this was the view from the porch:

And I love looking out the window to see snow:
Lots of fun (and some dramatic) things happened on our trip... so I'm sure I'll be writing about it for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment