Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Barton's Birthday

I'm just getting to that stage of life where happy hour and bachelorette party invitations are being replaced with Baby Shower and children's birthday invitations. I still have my share of fun single-girl parties, but it's nice to change it up a bit with the little ones.

Which is why I was delighted to attend Barton's 3rd Birthday!

Tara's new home never looked better:
These poms really added whimsy and dimension to the house. I took a good look at them-- I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make an appearance on www.A-Little-Something-Extra.com soon! :)
Here's a close up of one of the little details she included that really brought the decor together:
The cutest, though, was the kid's table.

The table and chairs were perfectly sized for the little ones. Here's Barton waiting for his friends to come to the party!
Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment