Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Shop Item!

I opened my etsy shop in January of this year and at one point, I had a goal of one new item each week. Sounds easy, no?

No.

Turns out it's a lot more complicated than just having a good idea (with the all of the good ideas that my friends give me ... I would be filling orders all the time if that were the case!). In addition to all of the tiny details that are involved in actually making a new product... the photography and listing phase can also take some time and decisions. Throw in that little thing called "my life" and my once a week goal becomes downright laughable!

So I am extremely excited to finally announce a new product:

Personalized Clear Acrylic Tumblers!

Great for gifts:
Or tailgating:
Or your home/beach house/lake house/ranch/boat:
I have two and use them everyday!

Check out my listing for all of the pertinent information. AND if you read this blog, you're an FOK (Friend of Katie) so use the discount code: FOK2011 for 20% off (works with any item in the shop)! If you're a Houstonian, e-mail me and I'll make sure you don't have to pay shipping.

Hopefully completing this listing will get some momentum going in the craft room and I'll have more items to share soon.

In the meantime, we'll be back to more Maine posts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment