Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tutu Apron

In honor of my newest family member, Maria, I whipped up a new product for my etsy store! She probably needs to wait a few (or five) years to actually wear it... but I just can't get over how cute it is!


It's a basic black apron embellished with a pink tutu, matching ribbon "belt" and bow. (So far I've just made then in hot pink, but I wouldn't be surprised if a Tiger fan asks for a purple tutu with gold bow!) And of course, no outfit is complete without a strand of pearls!

I have the listing up on my etsy store-- let me know if you want one for the pint-sized chef in your life! Houston pals, email me and we can work out shipping. And, like all items in my shop, all FOKs (Friends of Katie) get 20% off with the code: FOK2011.

1 comment:

  1. Just Beautiful! I may have to order one for my cousin's daughter--she's a princess gal! got any ideas about that?? :)

    ReplyDelete