Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Hats

As you can probably tell from my recent posts, it's kind of "all baby, all the time" over in Baton Rouge right now. Add that to my new nephew in Maine and I'm a little swamped with babies!

So for Christmas, I decided to play it fair and get each of my newest family members hats from my favorite etsy knitting store!

Aunt Joan isn't technically related to me (she's my pal, Lindsay's aunt), but I know of no one that calls her anything different!

She recently opened up a shop on etsy and has adorable little hats and headbands for all sorts of little ones.

I bought one for each of my baby nieces/nephews and here's Maria trying it on:
Don't let that face fool you... she loved it!

Here's proof:
Lucy hadn't been born the day we took these photos, but I'm sure she (and Maria) will be rocking these hats tonight for the National Championship Game! Geaux Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment