Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Little Butterball

Bradley had two adorable outfits this Thanksgiving (yes, I'm behind on my blogging):

The first I made with simple iron-on fusible fabric:
Shake those tail feathers, Bradley!
Bradley wore this outfit to his first Thanksgiving Laser Tag outing!
The second outfit Bradley wore on Thanksgiving:
I broke out the monogram machine for the shirt (which, sadly, was a little big) and the sewing machine for the hat (which I made adjustable so MAYBE he can wear it again next year??)

That's one good looking pilgrim!


1 comment:

  1. The speed at which he's growing, he may need another hat in a bigger size!

    ReplyDelete