Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, April 4, 2014

Finish Line!

On a Friday back in September (yes, I'm still catching up) Chris came home after a particularly grueling week. Wanting to help him get ready for the weekend, I put up some streamers/finish line tape on our front door. Around 3pm.

Then I forgot about it.

Around 6:30pm I heard tapping at our side window and nearly jumped out of my skin! It was a very confused Chris who had come around the side of the house to see if everything was ok...

Ah Pinterest, you got me again!
Yes, I'm wearing pajamas at 6:30pm... and yes they appear to be designed more for a teenager than a 30-something mom... and yes my child is wearing just a diaper... That's just how we roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment