Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, September 29, 2014

Gardening with Daddy

At the beginning of the summer I had grand plans to be an active participant in Chris' gardening efforts. I even planted my own herb garden!

Then it got hot. Like, crazy hot. And I got bronchitis (ain't nobody got time for that!). And I got 7 (then 8) months pregnant.

So the state of our garden is... less than ideal...

But we had grand plans! Here we are one Saturday morning at a local nursery getting our goods:
Bradley and Daddy with their wagons!

Bradley got wise on our next visit and opted to ride it out.

Hopefully cooler weather will get us back outside to harvest some goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment