Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Some Updates and Some Throwbacks

Clearly, I've left this bog vacant for quite a while... sorry to my two fans! But I've found Instagram to be quicker, more mobile AND I can easily have my photos/captions turned into a book via Chatbooks! So... find me @katie_b_hill for more frequent updates.

There are some things Instagram can't do... so I wanted to share some fun "then and now" photos of the boys!

I'm so glad we are able to have a tradition that our boys' first hair cuts are at Disney World! Can you tell which Hill boy is which as they get their first snips (both around 13-15months of age at the time of the photo):
That's Bradley on the left and Brenham on the right!

Since birth, Brenham has always seemed more cautious than our daredevil, Bradley. Here they are as brothers when Brenham was a few days old... and next to that they have similar personalities a year and a half later!

Speaking of their sweet personalities... here is Bradley (3 years) enjoying the carousel and Brenham (1.5 years) not-so-much:


It's been fun watching Bradley grow up on some of the classic Disney rides. Like Dumbo:
(at 13 months, 3 years and 3.5 years)


the carousel:
(3 years and 3.5 years)

and the teacups:
(13 months, 3 years and 3.5 years)

We look forward to making many more memories with these boys... and baby boy #3 starting this May!

No comments:

Post a Comment