Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Two Part 1

I'm glad this was only a three day trip... because we're going to need several installments from each day!

Day two started with a hotel switch to The Beach Club.
Although our room wasn't ready (we were checking in at 7:30am after all) we were more than happy to wait for our 5th floor room (meaning we could watch the fireworks from our balcony!).
Although we enjoyed our short stay at Pop Century, the Beach Club is amazing and we very much enjoyed living it up in our two bedroom villa! But first, a photo of the beautiful lobby:
One of the things I liked most about this resort was the spacious grounds and tucked in places to read a book or rest. It felt kind of like a cruise ship.
I had given Lindsay her outfit earlier at the other hotel:
All day people would see her and say, "Congratulations!" then pause and ask, "Why?". Lindsay would then turn around and proclaim:
(It says "I'm a Bride", in case you can't see through me.)

I'm taking a photo with Lindsay's iPhone-- we posted on facebook, sent photo texts and e-mails updating our outfits throughout the weekend.  Remember when we used to take photos, drop off film and pick it up??

After getting checked in (but before checking out our room) we walked to the dock to catch the boat to Hollywood Studios:
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I have commented! Why aren't my comments showing up? anyway, I LOVE all the photos; keep them coming.Your trip sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete