Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lindsay's House!

My bestie, Lindsay, is getting married in 30 days. This weekend, she took her bridal portraits.

Unfortunately, I can't post the photos of her all dolled up and looking beautiful in her dress... but I CAN post photos of her fun apartment!

Lindsay lives with... well, I've lost count... but a TON of others. Others, like Elliot:
And these two characters:
Of course Winnie the Pooh is a roommate:
And Daisy, the Goldendoodle:
(There's just one of the real Daisy... but isn't this neat artwork?)

There's a pig that lights up and dances:
And another pig who has a donkey as a friend:
And of course, a foam ten-gallon cowboy hat.

I'm not sure how she gets anything done with all these characters hanging around... but I sure do enjoy visiting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment