Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, May 23, 2011

Prince Charming Regal Carrousel

In the heart of Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom, sits the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel. It's one of my favorites for a few reasons. For one thing, it rarely has a line. Also, the details are exquisite:
And, it can be enjoyed by kids and adults!
(Or maybe I'm just a kid at heart...)

It's a favorite attraction for parents to drag their children (mostly for the photo op) but I can see why some of the kids would be a little hesitant:
The final reason for my enjoyment of this ride is simply nostalgia. I am one of the brave children who survived the carrousel and my parents are one of the shutterbugs:
 Giddy-up!

1 comment:

  1. That horse does look a little fierce! But you were never feint of heart and thoroughly enjoyed all the excitement.

    ReplyDelete