Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spotted at Walt Disney World

A burly father walking his twin daughters to the Lion King show:
A little girl who does NOT want to ride the Carrousel!
A man who cut in line at Toy Story Mania. Oh yeah, I totally took a photo:
(The guy in blue.) And for the record, I wasn't passive aggressive when he stepped right in front of me in line. I kindly told him that the line was way back there. Instead of going back where I pointed, he just got behind me. For shame!

Lastly, spotted: two tuckered out little fellows:
I'm always so jealous of this kids! No walking or waiting... just take a snooze when you're sleepy...
And this little guy even kicked his shoes off! Oh, the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment