Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, May 27, 2011

We interupt this blog for a special annoucement

Normally my posts are a a little behind "real life". For example, I've been posting about Disneyworld, though I've been back for a few weeks now. I do this for a few reasons. The main one is that I don't like to post that I'm out of town while I'm out of town. Just seems to be the smart thing to do.

But that's going to change for a week starting on Monday!

On Monday, I'll be leaving town again... and since I'm not traveling alone AND our houses will be occupied while we're gone, I'm going to try a "live" blog. Basically, each night I'll recap what we did that day. Should be fun! Might be a disaster! Who knows? It's an adventure!

Any guesses on WHERE I'm going? Or HOW I'll get there? Perhaps where I'll be staying or WHO I'm going with??

Tomorrow we'll have a quick update on a new addition to our house... then starting on Monday the BIG reveal and the first "live" post!

1 comment: