Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Morning Coffee

My blogs might be a little scant this week.

Usually I take my morning coffee to my office, sit at my desk and type out little stories from the Hill House. Sometimes, if I'm feeling daring, I'll open the blinds to let in some natural light. It's nice... until I look out the window to see the side of my neighbor's house.

This week, however, I'm taking my morning coffee on the porch of my* beach house.

*By 'my' I mean 'shared rental property for the week'.

So instead of 'questionable yellow' house siding as a view... I see this:


Now. Do you really think I'm going to get a lot of work done with that view??

Not so much. In fact, there's a beach that's calling my name right now...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Carillon Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment