Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Denny's

When is the last time you ate at Denny's?
Before my trip to Buffalo, I would have no idea! But we were staying in a small town (Lockport) next to a smaller town (Gasport) so Denny's was our restaurant of choice for breakfast.

Now I like food. I like good food. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed Denny's breakfast!

Here was my choice, the Ultimate Skillet:
It was delish!

I often feel sorry for picky eaters. Come on, get out there, be adventurous! But I realized I had my own snobbery when it came to Denny's. Now I'm not saying I'll be choosing it over my local brunch hangout... but next time I'm in Lockport, New York... you'll be able to find me at Waitress Wendy's booth enjoying some coffee, an ultimate skillet and a warm biscuit.

1 comment:

  1. I love Denny's! There was one right across from Disney and my fellow cast members and I ate there a lot! O the good times!

    ReplyDelete