Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boutique Baby Bibs

Thanks to my mom I've been honing my sewing skills. As I mentioned in this post, sewing is not something I ever thought I'd have the patience for, but I'm learning that I actually quite like it!

My latest sewing adventures have brought me to bibs!
(I have aprons for mom that match these bibs, but I haven't found a good way to photograph them yet...)

After doing some research with my mom friends, I learned that they like that the bibs are on the larger side and they seem to love the fact that they are backed with terry cloth to help with clean up!
As a non-mom, I just like how cute the patterns are and can't wait to make more for my shop and my friends with new babies!
I think the "Ahoy Baby" is my favorite!

1 comment: