Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, February 10, 2012

Gordon's Shopping Trip

Yesterday I posted about Chris and my quick trip to Baton Rouge. We left our dog, Gordon, in the good hands of my parents.

In the middle of Saturday afternoon, I received this photo text from my dad (let's pause to be impressed that my father can send a photo text.)
It appears as though my dad needed Gordon's opinion on some home improvement supplies. Or perhaps he just didn't want to leave his side. Or most likely my mom was tired of the barking and begged for my dad to take him out of the house. Either way, Gordon looks happy content to go on the ride along.

1 comment:

  1. I love to take Rocky to home depot..... He loves the trees in the garden center--hehe

    ReplyDelete