Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stables Girl's Dinner

Shortly after I stopped working at the church, I hosted a dinner for my former co-workers. I thought we were just going to have a nice dinner, but they showed up in theme!
(Boo-- I don't have a photo of the cowboy hats!)

That dinner started a tradition that I SO look forward to!

Most recently, we gathered to say "Welcome Back" and "We'll Miss You... AGAIN!" to Tamara.
Since our first dinner, we've had three weddings, countless moves, job changes and a pregnancy announcement. Plus immeasurable laughter, a few tears and lots of encouragement. I look forward to the changes that will see in the next four years of Stable's Dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment