Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter Photos & a Baby Bump

I seem to have only good-weather memories of Easter Sundays in Houston. Which is a big deal, because Houston isn't known for it's temperate (or predictable!) weather.

After church on Easter Sunday, Chris and I... er... just I... decided that we should take advantage of our Sunday "best" (it's Texas, denim jackets count as "best"!) and pretty weather for a few snapshots of our growing family.

No need to adjust your computer monitor, we really are that good looking.

Aaaaand here's Baby Hill:
Although you can't feel it from the outside, I can feel him moving from the inside and that little guy was dancing throughout the entire Easter service!

One more shot of us chilling in the backyard. That's all I could get before Chris rebelled.

3 comments: