Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bible Study Baby Shower

The sweet ladies of my Wednesday night Bible Study threw me a shower a few weeks ago... and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it!

Here I am with the two hostesses:
You can tell they definitely believe "the party is in the details"... because every detail was planned and executed perfectly!
I love the sewn paper garland!

Here's a close up of some of the treats:
Crave cupcakes and homemade ice cream in a ball jar. Delish!

And here's a close up of the diaper cake. It's almost too cute to dismantle and use! Check out the shoes on top. Can't wait to see Baby Hill rocking those!

Speaking of things I can't wait to see Baby Hill in...
What is it about kids little hooded towels that I find so irresistible!!

And check out what my pal Tamara made:
I wouldn't tell her the initial of Baby Hill so she just did a "B" for Baby. It fits the nursery colors perfectly!

I was so humbled by all of the sweet gifts that everyone brought for Baby Hill:

After girl talk, gifts and games, the boys showed up for the "after party"... which was a goodbye party for Elizabeth, who is moving to California:
(That was taken after most people already left.)

We'll miss Elizabeth. She was a great addition to the group (and was a HUGE help for Chris and I during his medical adventure!).


It was a delightful afternoon/evening and I'm so thankful to the hostesses for their planning, the ladies for their generosity and the whole group for our friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment