Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WBW: Can Holder

Days before I was born, my creative mother found a good spot for her Coke Pepsi Can:
Thirty years later, I'm following her lead!
Have some silly photos to share from your past? Link up! It's easy!


Step One: grab a button and to put on your WBW post (that will send readers here):
The Hill's Country


Step Two: fill out this easy form and a link will pop up here to send readers to YOUR WBW story!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you made a great table, Katie......thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks for showing me how to get my profile photo to appear on "Comments!"

    ReplyDelete