Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, August 13, 2012

Yukon Do It!

With the countdown (and my patience) nearing zero, I'm doing everything I can to take my mind off of the fact that I'm waiting, waiting, waiting to meet Baby Hill!

Since my mom is also on "Baby Watch 2012", we decided to get our nails done.

Let's not focus on the fact that
a) I clearly have boycotted make-up in my last month of pregnancy or
b) my feet have grown to the size of an elephant's

Instead, we'll focus on the small red bottle in the middle bottom of the photo.

My OPI nail polish choice for my pre-labor pedi?

"Don't Wine, Yukon Do It!"

In addition to it being a nice color, I thought it was the perfect title for the days to come!

1 comment:

  1. that is my nail shop...now we will have to go together after baby joins us!!!

    ReplyDelete