Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, December 12, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

For the first time since Chris and I were dating, the Hill family stayed in Houston for Thanksgiving. It was a much slower pace than usual, but we all enjoyed spending some laid-back time together.

We have much to be thankful for!

Bradley's school hosted a Thanksgiving feast... it was adorable!
On Thanksgiving day we enjoyed a feast hosted by my parents. Bradley was uninterested in much of the food:
 But he sure looked cute in his outfit!

Speaking of cute outfits, Brenham wore a special one. 
This was not only worn by Bradley, but also by CHRIS when he was a baby!

Brenham, rocking his signature look, "concerned and uncomfortable":
I meant to get a good family photo, but by the end of the day, I was so tired, I just sat on a cooler and had the boys gather around me.
I'm thankful for our little crew- we're busy, tired and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment