Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, May 6, 2011

First Mate Gordon

My parents recently took Gordon to the boat.

Gordon doesn't love the boat. I'm guessing that he senses he's not on solid ground. He does, however, love the ride to down the pier:

(The good news: I've figured out that the photos from my mom's camera are the ones that I can't seem to turn in the right direction. The bad news: I still can't seem to turn them in the right direction!)

Gordon loves the ride in the dolly so much, that my dad gives him special tours of the marina:
Gordon never likes to be left alone, but especially hates to be left alone at the boat. And he has no problem letting you know:
Poor Gordon!

But don't worry, my dad can't get half way down the dock without turning back for his little buddy:

No comments:

Post a Comment