Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, May 13, 2011

Please Pardon the Interruption

 My sweet mom mentioned to me the other day how much she enjoys reading my blog. I was touched. Especially since she just might be my only reader. But after this statement, she then put on her mom face and said, "I've noticed you haven't updated in quite a while." Sigh. It's true, I've been neglectful. Many things have been going on in the Hill House and I just haven't had a ton of time.

BUT! I do have a preview of some posts to come... and a promise to resume daily posts on Monday.

So Mom, here is a taste of what you have to look forward to:

Katie goes Camping (Parts 1-7)
The Hill House Gets a Face Lift
Office Organization (Parts 2 and 3)
Three's Company with K-Dog
Where's Gordon?
and
An Update on the Chris' Gardening

So I apologize for taking this week off, Mom,  but you  can see there are many things to look forward to. And, just so you know... I made my bed today AND ate some green vegetables. So I've got that going for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good girl! Can't wait for your coming blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me as a reader!!! that at minimum makes 2!!!! I suffer the same dilemma with my blog : )

    ReplyDelete