Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day eight-- Canoes and Beach Fireworks

Yesterday was our last full day at Disney World. Since we had stayed up so late the night before, we slept in and decided to spend most of the day around the campsite.

My mom is a master canoe-er so we tried that out:



It was fun going under the bridges that we'd been traveling over all week:



Here's my view... notice my mom (paddling by herself) is way ahead of my dad and I.



Another bridge shot:



Later we went to Magic Kingdom for one last attraction, The Hall of Presidents!



On the way in we saw this little guy who must really enjoy living near Cinderella's castle!



We headed over to the Polynesian resort for a light sushi dinner:



Then headed to the beach on the Polynesian for a different view of the fireworks:



Unfortunately I didn't get a good shot of this... it was a really nice spot to see the last fireworks show of the trip!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment