Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where's Gordon?

The other morning I sprang out of bed and immediatly hopped in the shower. A few minutes later when I got out, I couldn't find Gordon! Usually he's snuggled up in our bed, but this morning he wasn't! I checked all his usual places-- the sofa, his bed in my office... even his kennel! Nothing.

Finally I noticed some movement in between our bed and the wall... where many of the covers had fallen as I sprang from bed:
Yep-- Gordon had found a comfy spot!
Wouldn't it be nice to lounge around all day? Imagine if you main concern was, "how many times should I turn around in a circle before I plop down and relax?". Ah Gordon, you have a nice life!!

1 comment: