Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Man's Best Friend

I am married to an amazing man who works very hard. We live with a wonderful dog who thinks he works very hard. And in truth, he does. He defends our home by barking at everyone (joggers, stroller-pushing moms and especially bicyclists) who passes by. 

Last week Chris had a particularly tiring day at work and Gordon had too-- he defended us from both the post man AND the UPS guy.

So I wasn't too surprised when I saw this on my sofa:
 Let's get a close up of Gordon all snuggled up:
And let's note that Gordon had taken no less than nine naps that day (which is his average).

It was nice seeing my two hard-working boys get some well deserved rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment