Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, October 17, 2011

Stuffed Laundry

When I came back from Maine, I had a lot of laundry to do.

Not only did I have all the clothes I brought with me, but I also had a full (really FULL) basket waiting for me at home.

After about a dozen loads (not exaggerating) (ok, maybe exaggerating a little), I decided it was time for my favorite blanket to get a wash. And on a whim, I threw in a little stuffed animal I bought during my Disney camping adventure.

When the bell went off on the washing machine, I was met by this little guy:
Is he trying to get out? Or asking to go again?
Either way, he looks a lot cleaner!

I didn't snap a photo, but in the dryer, this same stuffed animal was in the back of the dryer with his back turned to me. Was he angry that the ride stopped? Or traumatized from the experience?

He was probably just glad to be safe from Gordon, who sometimes confuses him for a chew toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment