Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Girl Loves Cheetos!

Our friends, Tara and Lyon, have an adorable little girl named Kate:
(Unfortunately, I haven't mastered the art of photographing toddlers...)

After we had all eaten our hamburgers and hotdogs last Friday, the kids were watching a movie and the ladies were in our sitting area (off of the kitchen). That's when we saw Kate toddle up to the (tall) table where I had set out an assortment of chips.

She marched right up to the bowl with the Cheetos and stuck her hand in:
Then, like "the claw" from Toy Story, she grabbed her prize:
Satisfied with her loot, she toddled off:
Munching on the Cheetos all the way back to the living room:
After about 10 minutes, she'd toddle back to the kitchen for more Cheetos! Completely unaware that her mom and all of the ladies were watching (and laughing) the whole time!

Kate, you're welcome to our home anytime... just call ahead so I can make sure to have your favorite snack on hand!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I am a closet "Cheetos" lover myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I'm truly shocked by this news! This is coming from the mom who packed me V8 juice and alfalfa sandwiches in elementary school?!

      Delete