Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Monday, April 23, 2012

Lucy is Anchored Down!

At Lucy's baby shower I brought a few bibs from my shop.

Not knowing boy or girl at the time, I had to go gender neutral... so I chose the "Ahoy Baby":
Turns out... she loves it! I think...
I'm going to go with 'she loves it' based on the story that Laura told me. Apparently this was the third bib that Lucy wore that day-- the other two she threw up on. BUT once she had this bib on, she stayed happy and clean. Maybe I should market that bibs have magical powers...

Laura also mentioned that she loves how big it is because it protects her clothes from "projectile vomit". Think I should add that to the description?! 

Ahoy Lucy-- can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment