Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family Photos

During our Day on the Bay, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and background and posed for some family photos:

First up are Jojo, Jeremy and Maria:
Next up are Justin, Laura and Lucy:
This next one was actually a "test shot" as I was playing with the settings on my camera... happy accident!
Chris, Baby Hill and I:
And one with my dad:
And a rather inappropriate prom pose:
Here's a 26 week update of the baby bump:
And the Hill/Couvillion clan all together and mostly all smiling (Lucy didn't get the memo):
Ahoy!

1 comment:

  1. AH how I wish I was there! Your baby bump is to die for and you look positively gorgeous! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete