Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Houston Zoo Lights

A few weeks before Christmas, I took my two boys on a date to the zoo!

The Houston Zoo had a special event called Zoo Lights where you could go at night and enjoy the zoo lit up with Christmas lights. It might just be that I've seen too many Disney World Christmas decorations, but I'd only rate the lights as average. Still it was an enjoyable evening strolling through the zoo with hot chocolate, Christmas music and lots of cheer.
As you can see, Bradley was not impressed.

Bradley, the elf:
Although not super impressive, the Christmas lights were certainly better than what you see here:
This won't be a family tradition for us, but it was still a fun evening date with my two favorite men.

No comments:

Post a Comment