Tales from the Hill's Country

Quips, stories and observations from our adventures in marriage and parenting (as told by Katie).

Friday, May 18, 2012

Maria Friday

Welcome to Maria Monday Friday!

Maria is a ridiculously happy baby. I mean, this girl smiles all the time!!
That's great, but we all know I have a thing about photos of crying babies... I know I probably need therapy, but I think it's so cute!

Right or wrong, you can imagine my delight when Maria started fussing while we were hanging out on the boat last weekend.

It started with a plea to go swimming:
But Jeremy, being the mean daddy that he is, wouldn't allow his 6 month old to take a dip in the Galveston Bay.

Maria tried reasoning:
Then the fussy face:
Then all out crying!
Woohoo! Crying Baby!!

Of course this little "tantrum" was short lived and she was smiling again within seconds:
Maria, come talk to your Aunt Katie... I'll teach you a thing or two about throwing a really good tantrum and mastering your pouty face! I'm an expert... just ask my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment